In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days prior to start of tour: 10% of the Tour / service cost
15 Days prior to start of tour: 50% of the Tour / service cost
07 days prior to start of tour: 75% of the Tour / service cost
In case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender
Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Tour cost is for number of people chosen in tour card traveling together.
2. Meal Plan as mentioned in the tour card
3. Exclusive A/C vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
4. All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
1. Air Fare / Train fare.
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. Travel Insurance.
8. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.